AQUILA Max is a high force tensile/compression stage destined to perform thermomechanical test under diffraction goniometer, in Raman scpetrometry or under optical microscope.
It has been originally custom designed to be used with a Terahertz imaging device.
As other Aquila type devices, Aquila_max is very versatile.
Key Features :
- Tension & Compression: +/- 10KN
- Wide range of mechanical testing (interchangeable clamps): Tensile, Compression, Low-cycle fatigue, Bending, Biaxial, Shear Arcan
- Dimensions: 410 x 265 x 54mm
- Compatible with Terahertz imaging
- High force, stiffness and precision ballscrew
- High temperature module (retro-fitable option): up to 800°C
- Interchangeable load cells: 500N, 1KN, 2KN, 5KN, 10KN
- Speed (min – max): 1 – 300 µm/s
- Displacement resolution: 20nm
- Typical stroke of 2x 70mm for a 100mm long sample
- Weight: 10Kg