AQUILA mini is the smaller version of AQUILA.
This thermomechanicanl testing device is compatible with optical microscopes, as well as scanning electron microscopes.
As all the different stages, AQUILA mini is also very versatile.
Key Features :
- Tension & Compression: +/- 2KN
- Wide range of mechanical testing (interchangeable clamps): Tensile, Compression, Low-cycle fatigue, Bending, Biaxial, Shear Arcan
- Dimensions: 185 x 132 x 34mm
- High temperature module (retro-fitable option): up to 800°C
- Interchangeable load cells: 2N, 5N, 10N, 50N, 100N
- Speed (min – max): 0,1 – 20 µm/s
- Displacement resolution: 20nm
- Typical stroke of 2x 25mm for a 50mm long sample
- Light weight: 1,4Kg