AQUILA is a thermomechanical testing device for your scanning electron microscope.
Its unique design allows to work with not only one, but two EBSD cameras positioned at different angles achieving short working and sample to screen distances.
Its variety of clamps makes AQUILA incredibly versatile.
Key Features :
- Tension & Compression: +/- 3,5KN
- Wide range of mechanical testing (interchangeable clamps): Tensile, Compression, Low-cycle fatigue, Bending, Biaxial, Shear Arcan
- Dimensions: 240 x 209 x 51mm
- EBSD compatibility: Yes, with 2 cameras!
- Working distance: 17,5mm
- Sample-to-screen distance: 17,5mm.
- High temperature module (retro-fitable option): up to 800°C
- Interchangeable load cells: 10N, 50N, 100N, 200N, 500N, 1KN, 2KN
- Speed (min – max): 0,1 – 20 µm/s
- Displacement resolution: 20nm
- Typical stroke of 2x 15mm for a 60mm long sample
- Weight: 2,7Kg
- /!\: large tensile stage, only fits in XL size SEM chambers such as TESCAN