At a glance
Founded in Metz (France) in 2012, since MicroMecha has transformed itself into an international engineering company. As a result of its considerable know-
Our micromachines are aimed at the study of material damaging under thermo-
Tests can be performed while doing a direct observation:
- under an optical microscope,
- in a SEM enclosure (Scanning Electron Microscope),
- under a diffraction goniometer (analysis of residual stresses, phases and texture),
- with synchrotron radiation,
- under an scanning probe microscope.
The complete characterization of materials can finally be evaluated while they sustain a thermo-
- EBSD (Electron BackScattered Diffraction),
- EDS (Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy),
- Raman spectroscopy,
- Kossel microdiffraction.
Local analysis of chemical composition, phases, crystallographic orientation, deformation and stresses on different scales of the microstructure aren’t limited anymore to post mortem investigations.